Assistant Project Manager
Anchor-Ventana Glass is a fast-paced, well-established, commercial and residential glass and glazing company that has been in business for over 40 years. We are one of the larger glass and glazing contractors serving major general contractors in the central Texas/Austin area.
The PM Assistant will provide support for the Project Managers in the commercial department. This position deals with a diverse group of important external callers, as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgement is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
Assist the Project Managers with assigned tasks, including (but not limited to):
- Copy, distribute and follow up on purchase orders.
- Complete submittal packages.
- Track inventory.
- Order samples.
- Establish, develop, maintain and update the filing system for the Commercial department.
- Type change orders.
- Assist in maintaining files for purchase orders.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years of administrative experience.
- Experience in construction with submittals and contracts preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Word and Excel or similar software.