Commercial Project Administrative Assistant
As a Project Manager Assistant, this position provides administrative support for the Commercial Project Managers with all tasks related to successful job completion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Commercial Project Managers with assigned tasks.
- Track inventory monthly for job costing.
- Updates subcontractors list, submittals and Job Info sheets.
- Prepare Letter of Intents/Transmittals.
- Complete Job Information Forms for vendors.
- Order all glass samples and other samples that may be required.
- Prepare copies of product data and shop drawings, clean and pack samples, completes transmittal; Package for delivery, label samples, and document submittal.
- Type change proposals, commercial bids, correspondence, faxes and files.
- Assist in maintaining files for purchase orders, acknowledgments, and invoices.
- Approve vendor invoices and enters into job costing.
- Track delivery and receiving of purchase orders.
- Follow-up on damage and problems when material is received.
- Create purchases orders and enter into job costing.
- Request checks from A/P for deposits and payments on purchase orders.
- Verify order acknowledgments with purchase orders and notify vendor of any discrepancies.
- Input expected ship dates and keep information current.
- Follow work-schedules and deadlines.
- Possess good organization and time management skills.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years of administrative experience. Experience in glass or construction preferred. Excel experience is a must.
- Skilled in office equipment, typing, proofreading, basic math and grammar.
- Analytical skills for problem-solving.
- Knowledge of Word Processing and Excel Spreadsheet.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to interact with inside personnel as well as with customers.